Friday, February 6, 2015

Almost Spring!

Hi Ladies - Spring is just around the corner and I cannot wait! Spring is one of my favorite times of the year, in fact, my wedding anniversary is the 1st day of Spring!

So in just 2 weeks, Thursday, Feb. 19th, we will be celebrating our collegiate seniors (Spring and Fall 2015) with a wonderful Greek Dinner. I like to tell my alumnae sisters to make sure to come meet their next boss, make a good impression on these young ladies who have our future in their hands!

I hope all of you plan to make it, and if you missed our January event where we made beautiful wreaths for Autism Speaks to use at upcoming conferences, seminars, dinners, etc., I will tell you that it was crazy fun crafting with everyone and no one lost any fingers or burned body parts off with the hot glue gun!

So, this blog is a little short, but please make sure you plan to wear your Quill on March 2 for International Badge Day, or our delicious YEAR OF THE SHEEP Chinese New Year extravaganza on March 12, AND you will NOT want to miss Founders Day on April 18th at the Druid Hills Country Club (we are sooo uptown!).

Ta Ta For Now! Paige 770-310-7651 Cell

No comments:

Post a Comment